Friday, July 15, 2011

Taking a Seek-cation

Dear Readers,

I am taking a vacation with my husband, but will return in two weeks. I have no idea if I will have internet access via my laptop. My goals while I am gone are the following:

Jesus Time

Rest and relax

Walk the beach

Hubby time

Work on my book

Eat healthy

Read some books and His word

Pray

Listen to the CD: R.A.W (Revival, Alive, Within) by Steve Swanson

Brainstorming with Don on our new couples blog

I am a firm believer in pressing in and feeling refreshed in the Lord. It’s time like these when we are busy that I have to stop, get away, set myself apart, seek God, and listen to Him. So friends, though I am not too far away, we are far enough away where we can do just that.

Psalm 27:8 My heart says of you, “Seek his face!”
Your face, LORD, I will seek (NIVV).


Matthew 6:3 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you (NKVJ).

In Christ,

Ileana Reich

No comments:

Blog Archive