Friday, August 5, 2011

God's TV

I was inspired at the sunset on beautiful Englewood beach a few weeks ago by my friend Jacqueline Anderson-Moore. She read her poem she had written called “God’s TV”. This idea resonated with me, and I took it further. I have been writing about watching less TV, and I am not missing it one bit! I have new outlook on life. Look at the following God TV channels I have:


The God Channel

The Exercise channel

The Music channel

The Family channel

The Bible Channel

The Romance and marriage channel

The Grandma Channel

The Worship and Praise Chanel

The Cooking Channel

The Fishing and Beach Channel

The Read a Book Channel

The R & R Channel

The Sunset Channel

The Nature Channel

The Friend Channel

These are just a few! I meant a young woman today for lunch, and we talked about what we do with our time. If I tune into the boob tube, aka TV, look at all of the things I am missing out on! It’s food for thought. Isn’t it!

No comments:

Blog Archive