Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Heaven On Earth: Christine's Electrolysis in Port Charlotte, FL

Last weekend, I had the pleasure of visiting Christine's Electrolysis in Port Charlotte, Fl. I have heard other friends talk about their peaceful atmosphere over and over. Not to mention the repetitive ravings about their super customer service and competitive prices. So, I had to experience it for myself! There are three words to describe my experience: Heaven on earth! You might be wondering just about now why I am writing about this in my inspirational blog, but the owners attend my church and through their business and ministry, I was touched!

I had many options to choose from, such as a laser hair removal, European facial, paraffin was mask peel-off, chemical peel, back facial, body sugar scrub, facial and body waxing, eyelash and or brow tinting, and make-up consultation. With this amazing list and one hour of time blocked of in my planner, I narrowed it down to a micro-dermabrasion service and mini facial. To top that off, I had the most unique thing done: Eyelash tinting! People in public were making complements on my think eyelashes. I had no mascara on, just the eyelash tint. It was great not to have to get up and put it on.

Christine’s Electrolysis also houses the Florida School of Electrolysis and Skin Care School. Whether you have a professional technician or student in training working on you, I assure that your experience will be well worth it. The owners, Christine and Ron, and their professional staff are knowledgeable about their services, are hands-on with their training and procedures, and have high standards about the services they provide. On the other hand, if you are thinking about a new career, what a well-run, quality driven, respectful, and peaceful establishment to train in!

Please contact Christine @ 941-764-7000 to make an appointment, ask questions about prices and services, and even register to get your new career in motion today!

The Location: 17843 Murdock Cir # 7A, Port Charlotte, FL 33948-4000



No comments:

Blog Archive