Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Chamber Rendezvous: A Psalm of Refreshing

Tomorrow is a dawning day.
Let me retreat to our secret chamber Lord;
And revel in our intimate rendezvous!
No more pain, no more sorrow, no more stress;
Just peace, love, and joy; no more distress!

I receive every ounce of strength I desire;
To face the greater challenges of tomorrow.
Yet, you woo me to relax and enjoy our reserved time.
I surrender to you just in case I have impure motives.
You read my heart; it beats for You only.

I want to be a clear and pure stream;
Transparent and drinkable by many.
I want my life to speak Your name:
Jesus, an epistle to be read and poured out!
May my countenance be changed because I am more like You.

Let me feel your breath momentarily.
Expanding the waters of my soul, refreshing me.
Do not hold back; I plead rain on me Lord!
I cannot face tomorrow without You.
I am a mere worm without Your spirit.

I want to be true to what You have entrusted with me.
I cannot go forward without Your Word directing me.
I have nothing left, and I am empty.
But I will go if You speak to me; I am all ears Lord!
I am ready, willing, and moving; I embrace Your precepts!

Fill me again and expand the corridors of my heart.
Fortify my veins with enduring pathways.
I will leap through limits and climb ALL obstacles in my path.
Let my pulse be Your pulse to those around me.
Let me bleed in the direction You send me; my life is Yours.

And tomorrow and after I have deposited Your intentions,
To the lost and needy in my circle; I am a surrendered vessel.
Your embedded gifts and passions are infused in my soul.
May my spirit find You in our chamber.
Let me hear sweet nothings, echoes of love, joy, and passion.

When man says no; I enquire of You.
Lord You have the inside scoop!
When You breath the words “yes”, I can do anything.
When You say go, I know all of the resources are on their way.
I don’t have to fear the unknowns; You know it all.

I can face today and tomorrow.
Your chamber doors are open to me day and night.
You impart supernatural strength to me,
I am taking it in like a strong but soothing wind.
I now have a new pep in my step; I skip in Your wind!

I trust You because you are with me every moment.
I drink in Your life in our chamber; I am like a young bride.
I can leap over ten mountains and scale 100 feet walls.
My time is our time; I haven’t missed out on anything.
I have an excess of energy because of your generosity

I can conquer today and tomorrow no matter what.
Since You talked to me and made me heart dance again,
I am rejoicing because I can look ahead to tomorrow.
I see the rain clouds moving; Your Words blew them away!
Great is Your faithfulness; I find it in Your chamber every time!

(C) Ileana Reich 2011

No comments:

Blog Archive