Saturday, March 5, 2011

Lord I Believe, But Help My Unbelief!

"I Have to Believe" by Rita Springer reminds me of God's faithfulness. That I can look to the hills and heaven where my help comes from! This is one of my favorite scriptures. Psalms 123: 1-3 says "(1) I will lift up my eyes to the hills— From whence comes my help? (2) My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth. (3) He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber." I have to be strong and not slumber! I have to trust! I have to remind myself of the following things:

For one, He can move my mountain and your mountain too. Even when it seems like the sun will NEVER shine and that gosh darn situation will not move; by faith and in Jesus name it will! You know what I am talking about: those dark days.

Two, I am reminded that I can put on my garments of praise and sing Him a song no matter how dark or sad that it is. This takes me right into His presence. He meets both me and you.

Three, there is nothing too hard for the Lord. When I walk in the valley of despair and it looks grave, it's never too hard for Him. He created us, the heaven, and the Earth. What is one of our situations in comparison to the above? When we look at it that way, our situations seem much smaller but not insignificant to God.

Four, He wants us to rely on Him. That means I can depend on Him to be there- no matter what! I am NEVER alone and neither are you!

Yep, I have to believe that He is here and willing to bring me up right out of these ashes. So, what about you? There is no doubt in mind that He heals, saves, rescues, loves, blesses, sets me free, watches over me, knows my heart, and understands me! This is just the tip of the iceberg! How about you? Think about it! Don't you have to believe too?

If your not inspired yet, click on Rita Springer's song "I Have to Believe", sit back, close your eyes, and let Him touch you!

No comments:

Blog Archive