Sunday, February 20, 2011

Are You Ready to Walk on Water and Take New Ground?

I am walking in a “give it all you've got, and go for it thinking”. I was cognizant of it today when I saw the sign: Faith Blvd. This road sign is a symbolic representation of the stretching that is occurring in the natural and the spiritual. Thus, I am moving out of my comfort zone and right out on Faith Blvd.


The scenery on Faith Blvd. is not much different than the road I was on prior. The crucial idea here is that I am on the right and prepared road. It does not mean I will know what to do at every turn or when each turn will occur, but in this moment, I am “walking by faith and not by sight” ; I am skipping along on Faith Blvd. (2 Corinthians 5:7 NKJV). I am embracing today though I consider the same worries I used to; I am no longer bound by them. Like I said, I am confronted with the same problems, chaos, demons, and distractions on this road, but I also see the same opportunities to minister, encourage, bless, and serve.

What’s different? Well, now that I actually took the turn, I am on the road. There has been a paradigm switch. I see things more vividly; my choices are clearer. I am also tuned in with the creator of this road; we commune together as we did before, but now I really trust God and lean on what He says on His road. It’s a new day and a new season in God.

When I know what He has told me to do, it is easier to think about “walking on water or taking new ground”. To me, this means sitting down and writing the book about praise and worship that he told me to scribe in the early 1990s. I wrote the introduction today, and I started walking down Faith Blvd.

What about you? Are you on Faith Blvd., did you get off Faith Blvd., have you retreated, or are you thinking about getting back on and embracing the journey? There is nothing you cannot handle with God. He is with you 100% of the way. It’s time to embrace this “give it all you've got and go for it” mentality. What have you got to lose? Faith Blvd. is calling you!

No comments:

Blog Archive